COCKS IN THE BUTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cock sucking whores

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ:...........MANDATORY Trips: Friday:4:00pm - 5:00, Saturday: 2:00pm - 4:00 (F2p), Sunday: 1:00pm - 3:00 (P2p) All trips are mandatory, if you are not there, you will be black-marked These times are PST based

Quiting Runescape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OxYGeN

Quiting Runescape Empty
PostSubject: Quiting Runescape   Quiting Runescape EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 am

I'm quiting runescape, for sure this time. I have work for the next month every single day, add on top of that school. I just don't have the time to do this anymore. i'll be giving my account to my cosin who, i believe, is in Cy. if you want to talk to me or anything add me on MSN or AIM, i'm on those alot. Its been a fun run. GL RoD Smile
Back to top Go down
OxYGeN

Quiting Runescape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting Runescape   Quiting Runescape EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 am

Quiting Runescape 100322153812

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ScrubSayWuTT

ScrubSayWuTT

Quiting Runescape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting Runescape   Quiting Runescape EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

urrrrrrrrrrrr sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo seeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy iiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttoooooooooooffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rod-rs.tk
Sponsored content

Quiting Runescape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting Runescape   Quiting Runescape Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiting Runescape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COCKS IN THE BUTT :: General :: Dissmissal-
Jump to: